Forsyths are a world leader in the design and manufacture of large diameter reels for storage and installation of subsea cables, umbilicals and flexi-riser systems.
Our client list includes the industry leaders and they keep coming back due to Forsyths unique range of features.
- All reel designs and construction are approved by DNV
- A purpose built heavy manufacturing facility which features 100 tonne internal cranage and 15 metre high access doors. This workshop permits the manufacture of reels of up to 12 metres in diameter and its quayside at Buckie allows direct load out
- Adjoining in-house Norsok approved surface preparation and specialist coating facility
- Established quality and traceability systems
- A skilled workforce using modern weld techniques and procedures
- Experienced in shipping, exports and logistics
Forsyths competitive advantage in the manufacture of large diameter pipe reels stems from the close communication links between our design and manufacturing teams ensuring you receive quality from design to delivery.
These features result in the tangible benefits to clients including reductions in reel weight, allied to increased payloads, working loading, longevity and whole life costs.